MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Ajax/Websocket] Yui Shoutbox - 2.4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2015-07-04, 03:14 PM)Cheezo Wrote: [ -> ]Demo webpage not working.

i tested now for me all ok with demo.
v 2.0.0 released:

Quote:This version not work with Yui Shoutbox Server 0.1 and 0.2, you need upgrade Yui Shoutbox Server to 2.0. You need delete application in openshift and create again with 2.0.
Quote:Installation of Yui Shoutbox Server 2.0 is different of 0.1 and 0.2. So you need read first post again before install Miuna Shoutbox Server 0.2

Changes:
- Replaced SCEditor with Yui Editor. (Yui Editor is small and lightweight than SCEditor so will load more fast)

New feature:
- Added Mention Autocomplete (on/off in ACP)
[Image: hp5n4pg.png]

Secure fix:
- Added limit to Amount of shouts and Amount of shouts in log to avoid abuse and possible DDOS attack to Openshift (miuna shoutbox server).

Upgrade from 1.2.0:

Unistall old version, upload new version and install.
Before unistall copy (save) configuration information in some place (txt file etc.), you will need again yui shoutbox server information again after install new version.

Demo of new version:

https://martec.ml/185/

User: test
pass: test123

This plugin is currently under approval by mybb team.
v 2.3.0 released:

Quote:This version not work with Yui Shoutbox Server 0.1 and 0.2, you need upgrade Yui Shoutbox Server to 2.0. You need delete application in openshift and create again with 2.0.
Quote:Installation of Yui Shoutbox Server 2.0 is different of 0.1 and 0.2. So you need read first post again before install Miuna Shoutbox Server 0.2

New feature:
- Added style of font (font-family, font-size and bold)
- Added fsocketopen option

Secure fix:
- Added limit to Amount of shouts and Amount of shouts in log to avoid abuse and possible DDOS attack to Openshift (miuna shoutbox server).

Upgrade from 2.0.0:

Unistall old version, upload new version and install.
Before unistall copy (save) configuration information in some place (txt file etc.), you will need again yui shoutbox server information again after install new version.

Demo of new version:

https://martec.ml/185/

User: test
pass: test123

This plugin is currently under approval by mybb team.
maybe i will install this plugin Big Grin
are miuna have a default volume setting?
(2015-07-21, 06:21 PM)HumanError Wrote: [ -> ]maybe i will install this plugin Big Grin

this is Yui...
default volume is zero in Yui Shoutbox and Miuna Shoutbox.
(2015-07-22, 04:07 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-21, 06:21 PM)HumanError Wrote: [ -> ]maybe i will install this plugin Big Grin

this is Yui...

is there a setting to change default volume ?
(2015-07-22, 12:37 PM)HumanError Wrote: [ -> ]

this is Yui...

unfortunately no
(2015-07-22, 01:06 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-22, 12:37 PM)HumanError Wrote: [ -> ]

this is Yui...

unfortunately no
but in your website the volume setting in mid by default i think , are you have a custom script to make a volume in mid 
sorry for my bad english
(2015-07-23, 12:18 AM)HumanError Wrote: [ -> ]but in your website the volume setting in mid by default i think , are you have a custom script to make a volume in mid 
sorry for my bad english

no is bug. if user not change anything is zero.
i will improve soud feature in future.
What's the difference between this one and the other one ?
Pages: 1 2 3