MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MOderator Permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,
Sorry for again bothering , Just wanna kNow is there any plugin by which we can Give a Specific MOderator a Specific Section

let say i have a moderator and i dont want him to moderate whole forum but only a Specific Section . So Should i uSe any Plugin or i can Edit that users permission ... W8ing for reply
first add that user to the moderator group and then...

ACP >> Forums & Posts >>  Select a Forum/sub forum >> Moderators tab >> Add a user as Moderator
And By doind this that moderator will be bound to only that forum ?? .. His other permissions to other forums will auto removed ?
(2015-06-17, 11:11 AM)lafangu Wrote: [ -> ]And By doind this that moderator will be bound to only that forum ?? .. His other permissions to other forums will auto removed ?

yes unless you add the entire Moderator group as moderator for another section... i mean this way,

ACP >> Forums & Posts >>  Select a Forum/sub forum >> Moderators tab >> Add a usergroup as Moderators >> Moderators

if you add the group as moderator, all members in that group will have the mod permission for that section..
Got that thanx for Help <3