MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know what's going on but I can't collapse or uncollapse anything, I don't think that it's a jQuery problem because I just removed all the jQuery from the headerinclude but it still doesn't seem to work :\

The forumbit_depth1_cat is default, I didn't make any changes to it.
it is related with your earlier jQuery issue. provide forum url so that someone can check it
(2015-06-17, 11:25 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]it is related with your earlier jQuery issue. provide forum url so that someone can check it

But that won't work even if I remove the scripts? :|
^ please provide forum url so that someone can check it
(2015-06-17, 11:52 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ please provide forum url so that someone can check it

I am doing this on localhost. If you want, I can share screen with you.
use pastebin to post your headerinclude template code & give link here
.m. said that there is no problem or conflict, can anyone help with this?
(2015-06-17, 11:02 AM)Whoaranki Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that it's a jQuery problem because I just removed all the jQuery from the headerinclude but it still doesn't seem to work

I don't see the logic of this. You removed the jQuery scripts and then conclude that these cannot be the cause of your problem. Does the headerinclude contain the jQuery scripts now again? Because without them it is impossible to work (you need at least general.js).
(2015-06-18, 03:15 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-17, 11:02 AM)Whoaranki Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that it's a jQuery problem because I just removed all the jQuery from the headerinclude but it still doesn't seem to work

I don't see the logic of this. You removed the jQuery scripts and then conclude that these cannot be the cause of your problem. Does the headerinclude contain the jQuery scripts now again? Because without them it is impossible to work (you need at least general.js).

No, I removed the scripts I added additionally, not all.

NVM, I fixed it, just had to put the general.js below the jquery.plugins.min.js, I'm so happy Big Grin
I suppose you changed something else too. With me the order of general.js and the jquery.plugins.min.js scripts in the headerinclude template does not make any difference.
Pages: 1 2