MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help w/ Thank/Like Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm trying to get the 'Thank' link to look like the rest of the buttons, a grey box that turns blue upon hover, and rearrange the order. All help is appreciated.

[Image: tfEiTPR.png]
Can you show the last 15 lines of your postbit template?
Moved to Plugin Support.
(2015-06-17, 02:30 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Can you show the last 15 lines of your postbit template?

<tr>
			<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}">
				<div class="author_buttons float_left">
					{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
				</div>
				<div class="post_management_buttons float_right">{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
				</div>
			</td>
		</tr>{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
		<tr style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">
			{$post['thankyoulike_data']}
		</tr>
	</tbody>
</table>{$post['thxdsp_outline']}

Turned into more than 15 lines.

(2015-06-17, 04:34 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to Plugin Support.

Sorry about that.
This is some strange HTML. Look first what happens when you move  {$post['thxdsp_inline']} to the left buttons. Now it is outside the table row, which is false.

<tr>
                    {$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
                </div>
                <div class="post_management_buttons float_right">{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
                </div>
            </td>
        </tr>
        </tr>
    </tbody>

I still don't know what the :

</tr>

lines do (a table row without a column <td>), bit first have a look wat the effect of moving {$post['thxdsp_inline']} does.

Remark
When you use classic view, you must do this on template postbit_classic too!!
{$post['thanks']} is the actual button and it is loaded directly from the plugin file... open thx.php file in the plugin package and find below lines...

if(!$b)
 {
$post['thanks'] = "<a class=\"thx_btn_add\" data-thx=\"{$post['pid']}\" href=\"showthread.php?action=thank&tid={$post['tid']}&pid={$post['pid']}\"><span>$lang->thx_main</span></a>";
}

here you need to add the same css class to the like button as other buttons on your theme... please provide your forum url and a test account to check what changes actually needed...
I searched for that but I could not find it anywhere. I think you may be talking about a different thank plugin. I used this one: http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system

(2015-06-19, 06:43 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]This is some strange HTML. Look first what happens when you move  {$post['thxdsp_inline']} to the left buttons. Now it is outside the table row, which is false.

<tr>
                    {$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
                </div>
                </div>
            </td>
        </tr>
        </tr>
    </tbody>

I still don't know what the :

</tr>

lines do (a table row without a column <td>), bit first have a look wat the effect of moving {$post['thxdsp_inline']} does.

Remark
When you use classic view, you must do this on template postbit_classic too!!

I just tried that, still on the right side. :L
Strange enough I cannot find it either, also not with escaped quotes.

But what I see is a compatibility rule that says:

"compatibility"     => "14*,16*"

So, no 18*. Did you change that on yourself, or was it told to you that it would work?
(2015-06-19, 02:54 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Strange enough I cannot find it either, also not with escaped quotes.

But what I see is a compatibility rule that says:

"compatibility"     => "14*,16*"

So, no 18*. Did you change that on yourself, or was it told to you that it would work?

I'm using MyBB 1.6. Toungue
Sorry, I supposed to be in the 1.8 support forum Huh .
Pages: 1 2 3