MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can not moderate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after update from 1.6 to 1.8 i have error in modeatrion (Group: Moderator and Super Moderator)
where is error and how fix it?

access group

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9545]

and Error

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
not sure about the cause but have you deactivated plugins before upgrading and have you checked file verification ?
yes, I uninstall/deactivite all plugins and check files? what you mean?
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. post the result here
I have errors, check
any sugestions?

add new package of mybb?
you have to replace those reported files from MyBB source files pack of your forum's version.
(if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)
I replace this files without functions.php and i have still this problem.
I (administrator) can adll moderate but moderator and supermoderator can not moderate...
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check it ..
sended Wink