MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adult Pink forum icons missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really like the Adult Pink theme. But the " Forum Contains New Posts, Forum Contains No New Posts, Forum is Locked" icons are missing? They do work on the thread views but at the front of the forum they are missing? I look up on here a lot trying to find the problem and trying solutions posted here but to no avail. I know the rules here " no support because I own a adult forum" and I know that it was made for 1.6 and I have the latest version. But I thought I would at least give a shot and ask.
Thanks for the best forum software out there.
Roy
You'll need to change them from .gif to .png in

Templates > Theme name > Forumbit Templates
forumbit_depth2_cat
forumbit_depth2_forum

You might need to update the forum status code in global.css also, copy it from a default 1.8 theme.
Hello iAndrew I rename gif's to png in cpanel
I rename gif to png in forumbit_depth2_cat
I couldn't find a gif in forumbit_depth2_forum?
I updated the global.cs
The only thing it did was to separate the " forum Contains New Posts, Forum Contains No New Posts, Forum is Locked" to make room for the icons and then showed the default icons??
Oh well it was probably something I did wrong. I appreciate your help though. plus rep
Can someone please tell me how to fix this? It cuts off at the lower right of the footer?