MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show {$boardstats} in portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I need to show {$boardstats}  in portal too. Can I know what edits should I do to achieve this. Tnx.
see replies here and the plugin provided in post #5 there. (if required, see also plugin compatibility change)

Edit: forum stats is already available on the portal !
plugin not working .m.  still same, I have activated plugin and put {$boardstats} tag to portal but nothing changed. Is there any way to achieve this without plugin? by allowing to use {$boardstats} tag in portal.php

"forum stats is already available on the portal ! "

yeah I know. Blush but I would like to have "Board Statistics" full panel in portal.

Thanks.
on the portal template you can add <div class="myrcstats">mystats</div> above {$footer}

it just shows the stats in simple format.
display can be modified as required by changing below code segment in the plugin file (near the bottom)
"\n<a href=\"".$mybb->settings['bburl']."/member.php?action=profile&uid=$newestuid\">$newestuser</a> | $numposts Posts | $numthreads Threads | $numusers Users";
thanks for reply .m. but it's not working for me .m.

I only got this. help me.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=34484]
^ have you deactivated & activated the plugin ?

if you can wait for a couple of hours then you can PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it
I made that plugin and I assure you it works. You can see it running on Shavenook

You need to put mystats IN the footer template.

http://shavenook.com/index.php

In the footer which is where the plugin puts it.
wow i try this Big Grin
@ Leefish, It's working now. Thanks you. .m. fixed that for me.  Smile Thank you for both of you.