MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error when installing plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting an error when I am trying to install plugins on every plugin I have tried to install except for "DVZ Mentions", this is including Hello World. I've looked through the documentation on error codes and see nothing about this specific error, i've also searched. Any help?

This is my exact error :
[Image: ftojRL.png]
please see replies at SQLite syntax not compatible with MySQL?

in general, coders consider MySQL (only) for making plugins.
Funny enough a buddy of mine just helped me find the issue but we didn't know where to begin to look. Thanks for this.

Ah, so going about and replacing AUTO_INCREMENT in each plugin with AUTOINCREMENT should fix the problem. I am doing it now and will come back after I fix it all and confirm it.

Ok so this is my first time dealing with both MySQL and SQLite. The setup of this forum is actually a project to get me accustomed to using such things and I am having a problem.  I switched AUTO_INCREMENT with AUTOINCREMENT in the current plugin and I am still getting the same error except instead of " SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 near "AUTO_INCREMENT": syntax error" I am  getting the same error just switched "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 near "AUTOINCREMENT": syntax error".
Here is the line of code I switched, I am assuming  "ID int(11)" is the issue and has a different syntax for SQLite and I am currently looking into it.

`ID` int(11) NOT NULL AUTOINCREMENT,
                `Sort` int(11) NOT NULL,
                `Announcement` text NOT NULL,
                `Global` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
                `Forum` text NOT NULL,
                `tid` text NOT NULL,
                `Groups` text NOT NULL,
                `Langs` text NOT NULL,
                `Color` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
                `BackColor` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
                `Border` text NOT NULL,
                `BorderColor` varchar(20) NOT NULL,