MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySubscriptions plugin & Misc.php Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys so I figured the update would fix this, but it didn't when I try to go to my /misc.php page it redirect me to the index. anyone have any clue what's up?
forumURL/misc.php itself doesn't load anything. does forumURL/misc.php?action=smilies work ?
can we have your forum url ..
http://virtueforums.com/misc.php?action=smilies
Still redirects, that is also my forum url
which plugins are in activated status ? do you have friendly redirect pages turned off ?
(2015-06-22, 02:20 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which plugins are in activated status ? do you have friendly redirect pages turned off ?

Turned off yes, and

Shows Avatar on Threadlist and Forumlist (2.8.1)
Shows lastposter avatar on threadlist and forumlist and owners thread on threadlist.
Created by Dark Neo
MySubscriptions (2.01)
NewPoints (2.0)
OUGC Awards (1.8.3)
Template Conditionals (1.7)
deactivate MySubscriptions plugin and check
(2015-06-22, 02:25 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]deactivate MySubscriptions plugin and check

Yea this is the issue, any fix or should I just do away with MySub?
^ simple fix: when the plugin is activated, its settings should be enabled to avoid that error !

Edit: open the plugin file in editor like notepad++ and comment out below line (line ~230)
if(!$settings['enabled']) redirect('index.php', $lang->error_subscriptions_disabled);
i get error.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'enabled' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_mysubscriptions_subscriptions WHERE enabled=1 ORDER BY title ASC