MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Titanic’ composer James Horner feared dead in Southern California plane crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
James Horner, an Academy Award-winning composer best known for scoring the 1997 blockbuster “Titanic,” is missing and feared dead after one of his planes crashed in Southern California on Monday morning.

According to the Federation Aviation Administration, the crash occurred near Los Padres National Forest about 60 miles north of Santa Barbara.

“A single-engine S312 Tucano MK1 crashed under unknown circumstances near Cuyama around 9:30 a.m.,” the FAA said in a statement. “The pilot was killed.”

The Hollywood Reporter identified Horner as the dead pilot, citing a Facebook post by the composer’s assistant. “A great tragedy has struck my family today, and I will not be around for a while,” Sylvia Patrycja posted on the social media site. “I would like some privacy and time to heal. We have lost an amazing person with a huge heart, and unbelievable talent. He died doing what he loved. Thank you for all your support and love and see you down the road.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morni...ane-crash/
James Horner also did the score for Avatar...