MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin panel doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

My admin panel isn't working anymore. Once I log-in into the admin panel, I can  see the index page, that's normal. But whenever I try to visit any other page of the admin panel I get redirected to the admin-panel log-in page.

I do get a lot of errors though on every admin page:
[Image: o8cn52.png]
And I do get these errors once I'm logged in:
[Image: 2j0xov7.png]
I just upgraded my forum manually to the newest version, but the problem still remains.

Any one can help me? If you need certain files let me know & I'll give you a copy of them.

Thank you already!
Looks like a cookies problem. Check the cookies settings in AdminCP -> Configuration -> Site Details.
Please check that inc/config.php exists.
(2015-06-24, 10:42 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a cookies problem. Check the cookies settings in AdminCP -> Configuration -> Site Details.
I can't access that page, I can only access the admin panel index page. If I visit any other admin panel page I get redirected to the log-in page.
(2015-06-24, 12:43 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]Please check that inc/config.php exists.
It exists. The forum itself works perfect for normal users. It's just the admin panel that doesn't work.
looks like admin/index.php file was modified and iosec.php file is missing or it is not accessible.

php files should be saved with utf-8 encoding without Byte Order Mark
see http://docs.mybb.com/1.6/Help-UTF-BOM-Mark/
(2015-06-24, 02:42 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks like admin/index.php file was modified and iosec.php file is missing or it is not accessible.

php files should be saved with utf-8 encoding without Byte Order Mark
see http://docs.mybb.com/1.6/Help-UTF-BOM-Mark/
Thank you, but I just did this morning a fresh upgrade, so I think the admin index page is now unchanged?

Just added a blank file called iosec.php in the admin folder and now everything works again.
^ run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files
pack
of your forum's version. (if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)

and if required, here is guidance related to iosec (guidance was provided for earlier version of MyBB but it might help)