MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another problem again:( SQL error this time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since I updated the template to the default MyBB 1.8.5 I am having issues. The last time new users couldn't register and I fixed it,  and now since I haven't had any new posts for a long time I decided to check and am getting an SQL error. The bottom of the error says: please contact the MyBB group for support, so here I am! Here is the error I am getting:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'longipaddress' in 'field list'Query:INSERT INTO mybb_posts (tid,fid,subject,icon,uid,username,dateline,message,ipaddress,longipaddress,includesig,smilieoff,visible,posthash) VALUES (241,'74','Why extract teeth?',0,'372','meba',1435168547,'My vet checked my 8 year old\'s Lab teeth and he said that some teeth need extracted. I looked at the teeth and they look good to me, how can I know what\'s wrong with them and that the vet isn\'t trying to scam me in removing healthy teeth?',X'36372e312e3136372e313839',1124181949,0,0,1,'e7254d17e80bfd94596bb12bbcc7fd33')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

My forum is: doghealthforums.com
Many thanks!
have you disabled plugins before upgrading forum ?

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files
pack
of your forum's version. (if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)
(06-24-2015, 06:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you disabled plugins before upgrading forum ?

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files
pack
of your forum's version. (if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)

Thank you, I went to verification files and found a bunch of files that had been changed in red. I replaced all of them as you said, leaving only the install folders. It worked! I can finally post again, thanks so kindly for your help.