MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I make a login button like my register button?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it's gotta be in the header welcomeblock_guest but what's the code I'd use to make a Sign In button like my register button?

I want to the Sign In text to be white like it is, inside of a box that's the color GREEN right next to the register button that's the color BLUE.

Here's how it looks.
[Image: Lsejnb9.png]

I don't want the Sign In link to be text, I think it would look nicer if it were a button. Here's the code right now in the welcomeblock_guest:

<div class="float_right" style="width:300px;">
<br />Existing user? <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" class="open-modal" data-selector="#login-form" rel="modal:open"><font color="white">Sign In </font></a> 

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register" class="fstat">
   <font color="white"><i class="fa fa-check-square fa-fw"></i>Create account</font></a></div>
Well, the easiest way is to copy the css that uses your "Create account" button.
(2015-06-25, 02:05 AM)Lektz Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the easiest way is to copy the css that uses your "Create account" button.

Where would I find the css for that?
Link us to your forum and I'll be able to tell you where.
No longer need support here I have changed my theme.