MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square Theme Global.Css Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually i tried to add social button in my forum. But After paste that code in global.css. My forum outlook now changed, please help me.  http://community.tafserahmed.com/
good luck with this as you claim this theme your work...
"Designed by Tafser Ahmed © 2014. "
(2015-06-28, 12:21 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]good luck with this as you claim this theme your work...

LOL hahaha

I don't think this is a theme-related problem...
(2015-06-28, 01:56 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-28, 12:21 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]good luck with this as you  claim this theme your work...

LOL hahaha

I know that, you are laughing. But i made mistake. I tried to give to credit. But I can't do that. Can you please send me your footn credit code. I will replace there. Check out my current footer. And give me direction. I will put footer code with your credit. I am always thankful to you. I will donate for this theme. Its really awesome. 

Thanks.
(2015-07-01, 04:47 PM)metafser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-28, 01:56 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-28, 12:21 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]good luck with this as you  claim this theme your work...

LOL hahaha

I know that, you are laughing. But i made mistake. I tried to give to credit. But I can't do that. Can you please send me your footn credit code. I will replace there. Check out my current footer. And give me direction. I will put footer code with your credit. I am always thankful to you. I will donate for this theme. Its really awesome. 

Thanks.

You don't need to donate mate, it's a free theme for that reason, I love what I do, that's why all my current themes are free.

I don't have a current site now, so, you can put "eNvy" or whatever you want there Toungue.

Cheers ^^