MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to post threads missing box?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UPDATE: Doing some testing I uploaded a free theme to the site and I am able to post just fine. So can I please have this thread moved as it look's to be a theme issue. I have already contacted the developer however I was just wanting to see if I could get some tips or suggestions if this was a easy fix. Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I just did a fresh install of MyBB on my forum toptechforum.com. When I try to post a new thread there is no box to type anything in the "Your Message:"  Please see below for a picture of the error. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. 

[Image: O6JuJlf.png]
Is your theme suitable for 1.8?
Please link us to your forum.
(2015-06-26, 09:07 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Is your theme suitable for 1.8?

According to the authors website it is. This is the Dark Series from Audentio please see this for the theme info - https://www.audentio.com/shop/view/MyBB/dark_series-8

(2015-06-26, 09:09 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]Please link us to your forum.

It's in the original thread - toptechforum.com

Thanks for the help!
have you contacted Audentio ? as it is a premium theme, can you PM me purchased proof
you may also provide temporary admin account through PM to check the issue
Sent you a PM thank you so much!
the issue was related to a problem with the editor's style sheet. changed editor style & it should be working now
^ This guy is amazing had the issue fixed in less than 30 seconds while I was trying all day. Thank you again!