MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How did your site Become....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, I am wondering on how your site became so popular, I'm still trying to find new ways on my site to have more members,
ideas would be appreciated.
Hard work, patience, and a reason.
Make use of things like Google Webmaster (with its sitemap ability), adding a link to your site in your signature in all the forums you visit, and get the loyal members of your site to start doing the same Toungue
That's a good Idea... I will try that..
BTW, I just descovred that, whene we put our sites in our signature here in mybb forum, it's not counted as link back, can someone explain how is that?
My site became popular because I have fast news~ w00t.
i wish mines became popular, most of my members are friends and a few who stumbled upon us but its taken me a year to get it up to 59 members lol
so hard trying to keep them1
We do a lot of work, killing ourselves, in order to make quick translations and fansubs of anime, wich we release. We have now about 10000 unique visitors x month. It's damn tiring, but it gives satisfactions. You've to give content, that's what brings more users. And this means work, lot of work, not just waiting for it.
Hard Work and also some advertisment worked
WiiLoaded was a lot of hard work, and we put about $2000 worth of advertising into it >_<

And we still have sub 5000 members.
That's all about to change over the next couple of months Wink

Google hated us until we SEO'd our MyBB too. Google spicefuse for a plugin
Pages: 1 2