MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big problems with ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,
I recently got problems with my ACP.

1st Problem : 
I can't access the default style of its, i don't know why, I haven't htaccess in the admin folder, even in the admin folder's subdirs.
When I access my ACP, the template is missing... I had to download another style from the web, but I have still the problem that I can't see the default icons.
[Image: Gi6d3kq.png]

2nd problem : 
Some plugins are duplicating on my ACP, I don't know even why.
[Image: pLwBrbK.png]

3rd problem :
I can't see users' avatars on ACP..
[Image: 5slE6No.png]

What can I do?
The last modifiy I did was to add an .htacess to admin dir, but I deleted it...
Is it a problem of Database or what?!
do you have a fresh installation of MyBB forum which was installed by automatic installer ?
exactly which version of MyBB you are using ? can we have your forum url ..

if file verification tool is visible at tools & maintenance section of admin panel & if it works then
run it to find missing / changed files. ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders.
you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files pack of your forum's version.
(if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)
(2015-06-27, 02:33 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do you have a fresh installation of MyBB forum which was installed by automatic installer ?
exactly which version of MyBB you are using ? can we have your forum url ..

if file verification tool is visible at tools & maintenance section of admin panel & if it works then
run it to find missing / changed files. ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders.
you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files pack of your forum's version.
(if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)

Mybb version : 1.6.14
File verification tool is visible, but when i click it : [Image: B69Y8wH.png]

Problems 1 and 2 solved with a re-installation, what about the 3rd?
Duplicated plugins are :
MyShoutbox
Help Center

They're just duplicated but they're the same, so if I edit e.g the mybbshoutbox1 the mybbshoutbox2 will change too