MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to customize mybb forum index page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to customize mybb forum index page?
i want to make my forum index page like this forum: http://www.edcforums.com/
customize the index page, and i really appreciate anyone can help
This is not the index page, it is the portal page.
yes but in my forum index.php no portal ..
you can see this my portal ..

<< snip - security - pm sent >>

and this my index.php

(2015-06-29, 09:03 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]This is not the index page, it is the portal page.

portal page? i just see this is made by a forum software

(2015-06-29, 09:36 AM)Nucky Wrote: [ -> ]yes but in my forum  index.php  no portal ..
you can see this my portal ..

and this my index.php

Do you know how to do like that forum? I really need you help !  how do the forum this page come out " /?category_id=2"
Your example is no MyBB forum. On MyBB you get the index page when clicking "Forums". The main page as shown in your example is called the portal in MyBB.

(2015-06-29, 09:36 AM)Nucky Wrote: [ -> ]you can see this my portal ..

I think we have a language problem Wink Huh
(2015-06-29, 09:51 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Your example is no MyBB forum. On MyBB you get the index page when clicking "Forums". The main page as shown in your example is called the portal in MyBB.

sorry, my english is poor
(2015-06-29, 10:10 AM)onetigris Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, my english is poor

Oh no, that's no problem, I mean the languge used on the forum that is linked by Nucky. Big Grin
Oh yeah i am use indonesia language Big Grin

(2015-06-29, 10:10 AM)onetigris Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-29, 09:51 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Your example is no MyBB forum. On MyBB you get the index page when clicking "Forums". The main page as shown in your example is called the portal in MyBB.

can you tell me your forum ? i want to help you ?
(2015-06-29, 10:20 AM)Nucky Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah i am use indonesia language Big Grin

(2015-06-29, 10:10 AM)onetigris Wrote: [ -> ]

can you tell me your forum ? i want to help you ?

Hi Nucky, Thank you for your help, at this time, i just want to test it whether this forum software can help me solve this problem. i want to create a forum like the sample one style, but i have no idea about how to do that, << links snipped >>
Apologies to anyone who wanted to see the links that have been snipped. Another user, myself, and another staff member have encountered a potential security risk and have snipped the links for the protection of the community.