MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: fatel error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi i have installed your latest mybb forum but i only have one error.. when i try to edit a post i get this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class databaseEngine in /usr/home/host/masterman/public_html/community/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 13

also in my admin page i have the same error

how do i fix this??
Run the mybb 1.2.3 upgrade script.
thats what i did i upgraded to the latest version but i still have the error.. if i upgrade it again what do i do?? will this fix it??
I don't think that error is associated with not running the upgrade script. What is on line 13 in that file? I checked the file I have and it's a {

Maybe if you upload a fresh db_mysqli.php and see if you get the same error? Maybe the file is corrupted. Or maybe you didn't upload the new file for 1.2.3?
You seem to have some sort of modification generating this error.
thanks for the reply.. on the mybb forum 1.2.2 i had the same error so i thought if i upgrade it then it will fix this error but it still hasnt..its not coursing a great deal of errors but it does affect the edit tool but i just need to correct the error
Can you reupload xmlhttp.php and see if that fixes it?
masterman22 Wrote:when i try to deit a post i get this error

Sorry, what's "deit". Which page were you trying to access when you got this error? Have you tried reuploading your files? Do you have any plugins/modifications installed?
i have tracker with my forum its all joint toether but tracker works good but just that error.. il try what you have suggested and il let you know how it goes
it was meant to say edit
Have you tried Tikitiki's suggestion?
Pages: 1 2