MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Few issues after moving host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I recently moved to a VPS from Shared hosting.

When I try to change my avatar, I get the following error:
The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again.

And when I try to change Userbar Hue (a custom made plugin, it basically changes the color of the userbar, and it needs the PHP extension Imagick, which i have) just becomes a white page when clicking submit.

Any ideas?  Confused

Edit: fixed the first problem by CHMOD the avatar directory to 777.
(2015-06-29, 10:21 AM)Akay Wrote: [ -> ]And when I try to change Userbar Hue (a custom made plugin, it basically changes the color of the userbar, and it needs the PHP extension Imagick, which i have) just becomes a white page when clicking submit.

But is PHP extension Imagick installed at the server?

Did you check your console for error messages?
(2015-06-29, 10:34 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-29, 10:21 AM)Akay Wrote: [ -> ]And when I try to change Userbar Hue (a custom made plugin, it basically changes the color of the userbar, and it needs the PHP extension Imagick, which i have) just becomes a white page when clicking submit.

But is PHP extension Imagick installed at the server?

Otherwise it would show that the class Imagick wasn't found if it wasn't, right?
(2015-06-29, 10:39 AM)Akay Wrote: [ -> ]Otherwise it would show that the class Imagick wasn't found if it wasn't, right?

I doubt it, not existing classes are just ignored I believe. HTML is not throwing much errors, it ignores them and just shows what can be shown.

But, there must be a separate CSS for it, can't you check whether this exits?