MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HELP] CSS in MyCode not appear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the basis of my thread is inspired from the following thread. I am not going to reply to that thread again in order to focus on this thread. although previously I hesitate to make a thread on "this forum".

straight to the point.
so far in the ACP could work, but in a post not appear. without jQuery, using only CSS
[attachment=34528]

[attachment=34529]

Please help the correction. The following is my code

Regular Expression
\[tabs\]
\[tab](.*?)\[/tab\]
\[tab](.*?)\[/tab\]
\[tab](.*?)\[/tab\]
\[/tabs\]

Replacement *
<style>.tabs1{position:relative;min-height:200px;clear:both;margin:25px 0}.tabs2{float:left}.tabs2 label{background:#eee;padding:10px;border:1px solid #ccc;margin-left:-1px;position:relative;left:1px}.tabs2 [type=radio]{display:none}.contenttabsz{position:absolute;top:28px;left:0;background:#fff;right:0;bottom:0;padding:20px;border:1px solid #ccc}[type=radio]:checked~label{background:#fff;border-bottom:1px solid #fff;z-index:2}[type=radio]:checked~label~.contenttabsz{z-index:1}</style>

<div class="tabs1">

<div class="tabs2">
       <input type="radio" id="tab-1" name="tab-group-1" checked>
       <label for="tab-1">Deskripsi</label>
       <div class="contenttabsz">
           $1
       </div> 
   </div>

<div class="tabs2">
       <input type="radio" id="tab-2" name="tab-group-1">
       <label for="tab-2">Lirik Lagu</label>     
           $2
       </div> 
   </div>

<div class="tabs2">
       <input type="radio" id="tab-3" name="tab-group-1">
       <label for="tab-3">Play List</label>  
           $3
       </div> 
   </div>

</div>
source : css-tricks.com

Quote:if in the end need a plugin, this is very sickening. and are confident that this could be a plugin like premium plugin. and if we want to have the plugin must subscribe to a premium. and it was so repulsive to me.
Please help. and thanks in advance
its better to add the css style code in headerinclude template or showthread template
thanks for the reply, .m.

I've tried these things but still not the way I wanted.
I also have added a css url link but also not as expected.
pure css method doesn't work through forum post as it requires specific html elements coding.
its better to use a plugin or suggested MyCode from the referred thread
what plugin?

I've tried all the well-made Yumi Zinga plugins, or plugins exist in MyBB. and tried to deepen the codes one by one plugin but no results.

therefore, this thread is also the demand of custom MyCode Toungue

@.m.

lies the problem turns out there on the template that I use Dodgy . this time I tried to use the default template that I want visible results Undecided .  

which is the case now, I do not know on which part I need to edit again that this issue is resolved  Huh
already tried all I could afford. from checking one by one template that I edit, check section CSS, Javascript was already, but still did not know why for the default template MyCodes visible, and for templates costumes are not visible.

I give up. for while this MyCodes would not I care about.

thanks to Omar G and .m. who have been willing to reply to my thread.