MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Text Editor Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys, i am having some issues with my text editor. It has stopped appearing when people want to post and now it only shows a blank box with some smilies underneath. This can be seen on my forum at www.vpfl.co.uk

What we want is the same text editor that you can see on here when u go to post a new thread that has all the boxes so that u can easily add images and manipulate the text.

I think this goes abit deeper though. I have tried changing the text editor on the theme part of the admin page and it still only shows a blank box. I recently downloaded the CKE Editor in the hope that it would again give me a box but that also has no effect on the forum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am desperate to get the text editor back on the forum as it makes everything much easier for my members.

Thanks, Danny
basically you have to avoid multiple loading of jQuery and remove noconflict code from myalerts.js file & sidebar.js file

can't provide further help right now (its late midnight for me)
Alright, i dont really have much experience with javascript and what not. Is there any chance u could help me out tomorrow at some point? It would be greatly appreciated
Any help with this?
^ you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP)