MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nav Bar Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on my header template and want to change the image of the "Points" bar. I have the code posted below but I don't know what to change to have a custom picture instead.
[Image: p8MUxST.png]
Rename the new image the same as the current image name. After upload the new image overwriting the current image.
(2015-06-30, 07:19 PM)marcgo15 Wrote: [ -> ]Rename the new image the same as the current image name. After upload the new image overwriting the current image.

I don't know where that image is located. Do you know where they go by default?
You will have to look in your css files (start with global.css) for the classes .fa, .fa-calendar-o and .fa-2x. One of these will have a image, that is the one to be replaced. When it is part of a xxxx.sprite.png, then it requires some more work but it is to do.
Give a copy of the css of the aove classes here, then we can see.
I looked in the global.css for the classes but couldn't find anything for them.
Then you must look for css file(s) which are edit by your theme.
This is the only thing I'm getting
.fa-calculator:before {
content: "\f1ec";
That I do not understand.
Is it possible to give a link to your forum. When this only appears whwn you are logged in, then also a test account (membername + password) is required. When you want to keep this confidential, send it by PM.