MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Your Code Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: LM05ovf.png]

Using Dracula with Operator Mono now. Big Grin
@omar are you trolling? xD

iam using np++ on m$ machines
with obsidian styling... nppFtp and Compare plugin

[attachment=38824]
Oh, wow, yes, I was actually joking Toungue I use N++ as well, zero customizations Smile
I forgot to update that I've been using the Jetbrains line of products since July of last year.
(2017-05-06, 12:36 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to update that I've been using the Jetbrains line of products since July of last year.

Which products have you tried out/currently using?
I use PHPStorm and WebStorm regularly. I haven't really tried out the others yet.
I mainly asked because I had been planning to give one a try. My current setup on WebStorm:

[Image: Z3ywYFO.png]

Not my favorite so far, but I'm sure it takes some time to get used to.
It took a while, but I got PHPStorm configured to how I like for dealing with braces, classes, functions, and all that. I don't like putting braces on the same line as the conditional; I prefer them on their own line.
@Eric why you are still using real tabs?
(2017-05-09, 04:36 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]@Eric why you are still using real tabs?

I work on lots of different pre-existing projects and use the setting to detect spaces/tabs. Anytime I configure it I stick with 2-4 spaces. Wink

The WP standard uses tabs, so I tend to encounter that a lot at work: https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook...t/#spacing
Pages: 1 2 3