MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yunei MB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Try making the on/off images the "Ring" that frodo was trying to protect. That would ultimately give a first time guest a feel that your forum is of lord of the rings type.
Awesome theme, keep up the great work!
Cory Wrote:Try making the on/off images the "Ring" that frodo was trying to protect. That would ultimately give a first time guest a feel that your forum is of lord of the rings type.
I was thinking the same thing! Though I have to find a good photo to base it on but I'll find it sooner or later, I was actually thinking more of the eye of sauron thing hahaha.

I need to get the hobbington font first I lost it a few months ago.... It's not nesesarily a lord of the rings forum but its the default theme right now since its the newest theme (thats been my system when it came to skinned things make the latest the default).

By the way do join and help out if you'd like the forums are free to enter! I still need moderators!

By the way has anyone made a mac Os X style theme yet? if not I'm taking up the challenge!
Pages: 1 2