MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: background image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.
Can someone please help me?
I tried to change my background in template - themes - global.css  (in advance edit)
I change background url there which logo.png ang change it to my logo created.
I know i did the right thing, but the background image i uploaded on my ftp is not showing on my forum.
Can someone tell me why?

Thank you.
Did you mean board logo or background image of your website?
background image of my forum.
I think you're talking about board logo because you did't added new website background to #container.

To change logo go to: Admin CP» Templates & Style» Themes» Scroll to down and you will see some options (don't go to global.css)

In Board Logo you can add your new logo.

note: Because of image cache time of your hosting service you will not get result instantly. So try to hard refresh (Ctrl + F5), If that not worked instantly you can rename and reupload your logo and re change Board logo name in Themes.
I already edited the container via advance edit.
And i mean bacound image where helicopter
Check it out www.forum.legendarymu.net
Website is broken. Not available.
Oh sorry for misunderstanding. Blush

I can't see any background image code in your css

#container {
    color: #333;
    font-family: Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,sans-serif;
    font-size: 13px;
    line-height: 1.4;
    margin: 0;
    min-width: 990px;
    text-align: left;
}

maybe server problem.
I changed the bg1.png to bg4.png and its in the right ftp directory.

body { background: url(images/duende2/bg/bg4.png) top center no-repeat fixed; text-align: center; line-height: 1.4; margin: 0; overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden;

color: #333; font-family: Source Sans Pro,Tahoma,Helvetica Neue,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; }
CSS takes a while to register - wait. It'll show up soon.
Pages: 1 2