MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix Thread subject title(Currently not displaying)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-07-02, 09:20 AM)ShaneR82 Wrote: [ -> ]I added that code to  Postbit templates>Postbit template and nothing happened.

As I can see it you use classic view, so change also the postbit_classic template.
(2015-07-02, 09:27 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]check again if it is added to the template of your forum's active theme

The code is inserted into where you said (mentioned above) and is in the template of my current theme however it still isnt working .

this is a link to the thread i ned this to work for .

http://theeditorscorner.com/forum/showth...p?tid=1380

thanks.

(2015-07-02, 09:31 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-02, 09:20 AM)ShaneR82 Wrote: [ -> ]I added that code to  Postbit templates>Postbit template and nothing happened.

As I can see it you use classic view, so change the postbit_classic template.

Awesome , that has made it appear , however its joined to the date of last edited text , its place where i would like it but how can i space the {$post['subject_title']}{$post['postdate']} so there is a space between them in the post.
thanks

update: ok i made it appear by placing the code like this:
<div class="post_content">
	<div class="post_head">
		{$post['posturl']}
		{$post['icon']}
		{$post['subject_title']}
So now it appears fine , but would that caise any conflicts or anything ?
Thankyou alot guys !
Ad Bakker had given the reason Smile you have to add suggested code in both postbit templates
i.e. in postbit template and in postbit_classic template
(2015-07-02, 09:38 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]Ad Bakker had given the reason Smile you have to add suggested code in both postbit templates
i.e. in postbit template and in postbit_classic template

Yes , both of you are legends ! i guess i can mark this as solved . 
Thanks again .m. and Ad Bakker
Pages: 1 2