MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Variable to "call" in global templates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2015-07-13, 04:34 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]So, is it OK now? I see nothing wrong.

No, because each member has a different 'Rank'. In the list that I showed the picture of, it is merely displaying my account's 'Rank' (which is King) for EVERY member. When actually, each member has a different 'Rank'.
Dit you check with your database whether you use the right fidx?
Now all ranks are blank, so I cannot check what should be there.
(2015-07-13, 05:01 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Dit you check with your database whether you use the right fidx?

Yep. It's fid 18. But still, even if I change it to a different fid, it shows the same value for every member (my account's value). So even if I were to change it to the fid for Gender, it would just show my account's gender for every member.
(2015-07-13, 05:03 PM)brandkast Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-13, 05:01 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Dit you check with your database whether you use the right fidx?

Yep. It's fid 18. But still, even if I change it to a different fid, it shows the same value for every member (my account's value). So even if I were to change it to the fid for Gender, it would just show my account's gender for every member.

What do you have in the template for that column? That should be $user['fidx'].

Sorry, I have to leave, will be back in approx 3,5 hours.
(2015-07-13, 05:06 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]What do you have in the template for that column? That should be $user['fidx'].

Ah. That's my fault then. I was still using the $mybb->user['fidx'] you had told me originally. All is well now.

Thank you very much for your assistance!
Pages: 1 2 3