MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Help] Button Reputation does not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all masters MyBB.
immediately wrote,
The problem is my MyBB MyBB button on my reputation does not work (can not give reputation) that I wonder why? maybe the master2 here anyone can help me?

I thank you in advance
Please provide a forum url and testing account.
(2015-07-03, 09:53 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide a forum url and testing account.

My Forum link: http://forum.aca.web.id
Test Account:  RepTest
Password : 112233
That is a 1.6 theme. What version of MyBB are you using?
(2015-07-03, 10:45 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]That is a 1.6 theme. What version of MyBB are you using?

my MyBB version 1.8.5
In order to use that theme you would need to make extensive changes to it. As it currently is, the javascript (and consequently some templates) is incompatible with MyBB 1.8 code.

You need to use a 1.8 theme.
is there a solution to fix the error?
please help me
The solution is to fully update that theme to use MyBB 1.8. You will need to check all the updated templates. At the very least you will need to edit the headerinclude to load the correct javascript. Look in the mybb 1.8 theme for a correct headerinclude file.

You will find that your issue is not just the reputation. Try reporting a post, or using the inline moderation tools.
well, I will try to improve the structure you are looking for it