MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add centered text in postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So essentially, I would like to add centered text in the postbiit for a specific user. For example, I would want to be able to put "Owner" in centered text above the posts section for UID 1, but would like to put "Admin" above the posts section for UID 2, and would like it to be centered. How would I do this?

Please make this as noob friendly as possible lol
Thanks!
<span style="text-align: center;">text to center</span>

should work.
(2015-07-03, 08:14 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]<span style="text-align: center;">text to center</span>

should work.

I want it for a specific user.
basically

<if $post ['uid'] == 1 then><span style="text-align: center;">text here</span><elseif $post ['uid'] == 2 then><span style="text-align: center;">text here</span></if>
(2015-07-04, 03:32 PM)Akay Wrote: [ -> ]basically

<if $post ['uid'] == 1 then><span style="text-align: center;">text here</span><elseif $post ['uid'] == 2 then><span style="text-align: center;">text here</span></if>

I swear I tried this...
It works. Thanks for your assistance!
(2015-07-05, 11:06 PM)SilentThief Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-04, 03:32 PM)Akay Wrote: [ -> ]basically

I swear I tried this...
It works. Thanks for your assistance!

This just adds it to everyone's postbit. I need it for specific people.
You need the template conditionals plugin for that code to work
(2015-07-07, 01:31 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You need the template conditionals plugin for that code to work

http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=464
(2015-07-07, 01:31 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You need the template conditionals plugin for that code to work

Thank you. Worked great!