MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need some help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all i have instill mybb but i have one thing went worng that is when i try to bring
my forum up all i get is a blank page with nothing does not show the forum but its a blank page can anyone help?

here the link but nothing

i can get to the admin pannel but not the forum just a blank page.
It just sounds like a file permission problem to me; you may need to change the permissions on your files so that your web server can read the files. (You may have set the permissions for the administrative section - hence it can see show that section). The permission set up depends on your server set up so I can't tell you exact instructions; but basically if the webserver runs as one user and the files are owned by another user you need to allow the webserver 's user read access to the mybb files.
--Seth
Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Server and Optimization Options > Use GZip Page Compression? > Turn to No then save changes.
i tryed both and its still blank i can get to the admin pannel fine

but when i try to bring the forum up its blank any more help with this.

k776 Wrote:Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Server and Optimization Options > Use GZip Page Compression? > Turn to No then save changes.

That should fix it.

Are you sure that that is the setting you changed? If it is and it still isn't working, would you be able to provide us with the URL to your forums so we can investigate it for you.

Chris
yeah i did that but still blank page

here is the url to the forum

and here the url to the admin pannel

im just bug about this i hope you all can help me thanks