MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: do this to prevent leechers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to make it where If users post in a forum id (or multiple forum ids) X times they have to post in any other section on the forum X times.

aka I want to stop leechers from just taking content. There are 6 forum ids which give out content and I need to have for EVERY X posts in that section a user makes they have to post in ANY OTHER SECTION on the forum X amount of times

can someone make a code for this and tell me how to add it or something?
Thank you!

If you want just give the code withs xs and tell me what to edit like where to put forum ids and etc. Thanks!
Moved to plugin requests from MyBB 1.8 general support.
(2015-07-03, 02:30 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to plugin requests from MyBB 1.8 general support.

why do you keep moving it? I am not requesting a plugin. Plus there is like no attention here
(2015-07-03, 02:24 PM)LeechingProtection Wrote: [ -> ]can someone make a code for this and tell me how to add it or something?
Thank you!

If you want just give the code withs xs and tell me what to edit like where to put forum ids and etc. Thanks!

looks like you are asking for a plugin

(2015-07-03, 03:00 PM)LeechingProtection Wrote: [ -> ]why do you keep moving it? I am not requesting a plugin. Plus there is like no attention here

See above
(2015-07-03, 03:01 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-03, 02:24 PM)LeechingProtection Wrote: [ -> ]can someone make a code for this and tell me how to add it or something?
Thank you!

looks like you are asking for a plugin

(2015-07-03, 03:00 PM)LeechingProtection Wrote: [ -> ]why do you keep moving it? I am not requesting a plugin. Plus there is like no attention here

See above

Well can you move it back?
The MyBB core product (which we offer general support for) does not provide the functionality you are asking for. Moving this thread to General Support is therefore not appropriate.
@LeechingProtection
Custom and addon features that are not implemented by default, have form of plugins.
If you want someone create for you something that does not exist as default feature, you should request it in designated category.
When someone will create it and it will exist - you may ask for further assistance.
oh ok. Thanks anyway.

Still looking for this
still need this. thanks!