MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Super Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi mybb co-user,

This thread is related in my previous post Here

I find out that Super Admin in our forum is not just only (1) its (2) Super Admin, when i look in our config.php 

The Super Admin no. 1 i already know because he is user no. 1 with ACP Access the i see in ACP panel..

The Second Super Admin i find out is far away number of user 1 and he is under "Newbie group" that no one can notify and he participating with us lately. (but i have doubt because his online activity, but i keep on secretly) 

I dont know what his purpose of my friend? Huh Im thinking he want to have a extra Hidden Super Admin? or undeletable account?

The second Super Admin can access ACP without in "Administrator group"? or it is safe what he do? is is safe what he do?

#NoobHere

Thanks for the future reply and help..
If you don't own the site ask your friend if he knows why it is there and if he doesn't delete it and change the passwords to the admin forum accounts and your ftp/cpanel accounts.
(2015-07-03, 08:54 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't own the site ask your friend if he knows why it is there and if he doesn't delete it and change the passwords to the admin forum accounts and your ftp/cpanel accounts.

i cant ask him because until now he is missing and our forum is nearly expire.. (but we have a solution in that)

thats why i cant ask him.. do know whats the purpose?
if that user doesn't has admin panel access through user group privileges then
super admin status added in config.php file doesn't provide admin panel access & admin rights
because of the super admin status, the user account might not be editable by other user groups members

I'd suggest to simply remove that user id from super admin setting in the config.php file