MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xstyled dev. theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, since I will no longer update my site (Don't have time to administrate one) comes to my mind the idea to release this unfinished theme I was developing for my site.

[Image: home-1367392.png]

Download Link

Things to have in mind:

-This is a custom theme, so... there is a lot of code I remove or hide, because I don't wanna use it (Example: thread rating).
-The upper menu has a fixed selector, because my idea was to put home, shop and contact in html5 outside the forum.
-The slider has his own captions but I don't like it, so all the text you saw in the pictures was made in photoshop.
-Categories have special classes, to achieve different icons and colors for each category if you want to (View: Custom2.css).
-The text is inside the templates.
-Postbit is unfinished and has a fixed width/height; need to change that.

Hope someone can use it and achieve something even better than this.

Cheers.
(2015-07-09, 07:18 PM)grdiyan Wrote: [ -> ]This Sleeq Theme

http://community.mybb.com/thread-171710.html

¿What?
Thanks SO much for this, I really can't believe it!
Now ok.Your first link was wrong.Nice theme thanks.
Cool skin. Smile
I am using Square theme, and in footer it links to XSTYLED web site, and now it's down, do you want me to put credit to your another website? or can i just delete the link?
(2015-08-02, 01:26 AM)zukro Wrote: [ -> ]I am using Square theme, and in footer it links to XSTYLED web site, and now it's down, do you want me to put credit to your another website? or can i just delete the link?

You can put a simple link into my profile, I didn't update that because people make modifications into their themes, so, get ride of all of that for a simple link isn't fair.

In my future themes I will only put a link into my profile and nothing more.

Cheers.

P.d.: In this dev. theme you don't have to put credits.
How do you edit the images in the sliders?
(2015-08-16, 06:17 PM)Sytarenne Wrote: [ -> ]How do you edit the images in the sliders?

Create new ones.
Pages: 1 2