MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Step by step] Method to display only recent forum threads in the homepage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum is a new forum and there is not much threads currently. I want to show only the recent forum threads in the homepage. I also want the below customization if possible!

1. Latest 20 forum threads or last 20 threads which got replies to be shown on the homepage.
  2. Need a right sidebar where I can add HTML codes and other widgets.
  3. The image added to the forum question has to be shown as forum thumbnail image at the homepage, if there is no image in the forum question then a default image is shown.
  4. I want the forum questions to be displayed in columns and rows instead of just rows in the homepage. Example:- ғυnĸιнead.coм
  5. At the bottom of the homepage there should be "123...45 Last" options to navigate to the further questions after the 20 questions.
  6. I want to pin a Forum thread at the homepage as "The Big Question of the Day"

[I'm currently having the website хѕodaнeadѕ.coм but most of the members have joined a site named aмiriтe.coм due to the lack of features in my site. I created a new site named ғυnĸιнead.coм but it didn't worked well. Hope I can create a good site with MyBB]

The MyBB's Default Forum categories has to be accessed through a seperate URL such as mybb.com/categories