MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb sql error giving table crash error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When attempting to access your board, it says you can't access it because the install directory still exists and isn't locked. So, either delete it, or place an empty file called 'lock' in it via file manager or FTP.
I just uploaded the backup that is an old backup...and its working but i have lost the data.....
^ you could have contacted web host support - they have better skills & resources to fix the issues with database
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 5
Query:
SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup, t.code FROM mybb_alerts a LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (a.from_user_id = u.uid) INNER JOIN mybb_alert_types t ON (a.alert_type_id = t.id) WHERE a.uid = 1 AND (a.alert_type_id IN (1,2,3,4,5,6) OR a.forced = 1 OR t.can_be_user_disabled = 0) AND t.enabled = 1 ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 0, ;

Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

Any fix for this?

Great i am now using old database without any problems and no data loss. The hosts repaired that database.
At 1st glance I see no syntax error, but there will be of course. But your error message looks not complete, this: right syntax to use near '' at line 5 is a strange text, I think there is something missing.

This seems a plugin problem, perhaps ask this in the plugin support forum.
Pages: 1 2