MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
3 templates maximum please.

I really appreciate you helping out by the way, I searched for so long to find something.
(2015-07-07, 09:51 PM)Swervz Wrote: [ -> ]3 templates maximum please.

I really appreciate you helping out by the way, I searched for so long to find something.

OK, I will work on it today. I like doing things like this as a hobby, and I am waiting for the launch of a larger project so I have time left.
I will make it variable, such that the maximum number can be changed by a minor source edit.

The new version suitable for 3 different templates for selected forums is attached. I don't really like the radiobuttons for selecting forums. But there is only the choice for radio buttons and the possibility to select different forums, or no radio buttons but then only a single forum can be selected.

When you choose a forum (or categorie) this includes all lower level forums and subforums.

The number of 3 templates can be changed in line 39 of PostStartText.php.

I have tested it, and as far as I can judge it works OK.
Already tried it?
Sorry For the late reply I have been really busy the past week or so working on stuff and have not had time to get online much. It works perfectly thankyou, I have marked your post as best answer.
Pages: 1 2