MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 big problem, please help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tikitiki Wrote:It's a problem with your new host. MyBB is already compatible with MySQL 5.0.

if this problem for my new host, why when install fresh mybb script have not problem?!

about problem 1, this problem exist in old host and new host, how to solve that?

thx
joe66 Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:It's a problem with your new host. MyBB is already compatible with MySQL 5.0.

if this problem for my new host, why when install fresh mybb script have not problem?!

about problem 1, this problem exist in old host and new host, how to solve that?

thx

As I said for problem 1 "As for your copy problem try and reupload a fresh inc/class_moderation.php"

For the second problem, it could be anything from the database you use for forum 1 isn't set correctly, to your host is doing maintenance on the server during the times you were visiting forum 1. The new installation you used just basically proves my theory that it's not a problem with MyBB, because the coding, files, etc is all the same. That is of course if you didn't miss anything during the upgrade.
Tikitiki Wrote:As I said for problem 1 "As for your copy problem try and reupload a fresh inc/class_moderation.php"

reuploaded fresh of this file, but still show this error for every topics when copy of them :

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'tid' in 'where clause'
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_pollvotes WHERE tid = '4852'

Tikitiki Wrote:For the second problem, it could be anything from the database you use for forum 1 isn't set correctly, to your host is doing maintenance on the server during the times you were visiting forum 1. The new installation you used just basically proves my theory that it's not a problem with MyBB, because the coding, files, etc is all the same. That is of course if you didn't miss anything during the upgrade.
this problem is very antic, because :

1- fresh installed forum have not this problem in new host.

2- this error have not show in some times....

i am confusing for this error, and i don't know how to solve that...

what's your offer for solve that?

if you think this problem for my new host, what i say about this problem to my server admin?

i tell he, fresh script have not problem and forum 1 have problem?

or what i say about change server settings or mysql settings for solve this problem to him?

if you know about effected server settings for this problem, please tell this settings for solve this problem...

thx.
1) http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid108821

2) I don't know how many different ways I can tell you this, but It's not a bug with MyBB. I cannot help you with the server problem because I "don't know how to fix it". I've already provided a large amount of information on it, and you need to contact your host if your unable to fix it yourself.
first i must thx to u and other mybb stuff to support....

Tikitiki Wrote:1) http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid108821

thx man, i uploaded that patch and problem 1 fixed...

Tikitiki Wrote:2) I don't know how many different ways I can tell you this, but It's not a bug with MyBB. I cannot help you with the server problem because I "don't know how to fix it". I've already provided a large amount of information on it, and you need to contact your host if your unable to fix it yourself.

this problem, affected the view counter for topic...

example :

when i post topic, and go to the forum of that topic, the view counter is 0 , and show the new post icon near that topic...

this problem effect have not important, but must be fixed....

today i show the very antic thing about mysql version :

i Guess this problem for this :

i was installed mybb and upgraded to 1.2.3 in my old host with this details:

MyBB version: 1.2.3
DB version: MySQL 4.1.21-standard
PHP version: 4.4.4

and i was generated full backup (mysql, files and etc...) to move in new host. (my database size : 90mb)

new host have this details :

MyBB version: 1.2.3
DB version: MySQL 5.0.27
PHP version: 4.4.6

but one thing is antic :

in mybb admincp home , show mysql version is : MySQL 5.0.27

in cpanel status , show mysql version up is : MySQL 5.0.27

but in cpanel home show mysql version is : MySQL 4.1.21-standard

i think that problem for this...

in order to, my cpanel in new host must be reseting systems like mysql and other after restore my full backup.

what's your opinion about that ? you think that problem for this?

thx.
I don't understand. Please use proper English or consult support from your native language.
Pages: 1 2