MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread tables gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new here, and new to MyBB, know a bit about php, but get lost with tables. Currently using latest version, and while designing the colour scheme, the tables for thread post's have dissapeared, I have one massive box where everything appear's to the left, including message's, with no seperation.. yet when I revert to default, it sort's itself out, and I simply do not know where to look in order to fix it.. any hint's?

(2015-07-06, 08:49 PM)Canis Major Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm new here, and new to MyBB, know a bit about php, but get lost with tables. Currently using latest version, and while designing the colour scheme, the tables for thread post's have dissapeared, I have one massive box where everything appear's to the left, including message's, with no seperation.. yet when I revert to default, it sort's itself out, and I simply do not know where to look in order to fix it.. any hint's?

Forget it, dumped yourBB