MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB jQuery User Dropdown Menu with Font Icons and jQuery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-07-12, 01:09 AM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-11, 11:19 PM)EgyptGhost Wrote: [ -> ]it didn't work with me

Weird... worked for me. Board URL?

localhost
I had to restore a backup of my forum, not sure how but this really ***** up my board.... Think twice before attempting this tutorial.
(2015-12-11, 05:24 PM)ngi Wrote: [ -> ]I had to restore a backup of my forum, not sure how but this really ***** up my board.... Think twice before attempting this tutorial.

i do apologise but i,ve tested it and i am currently using on a live forum and it does work100%
its used on Axis theme and it does looks good
(2015-12-11, 05:24 PM)ngi Wrote: [ -> ]I had to restore a backup of my forum, not sure how but this really ***** up my board.... Think twice before attempting this tutorial.

How in this world, a menu tutorial ****** up your board... it has no sense. The tutorial is fine, and works perfectly.
It would work for sure, all you need is to adapt code for your site.
Please learn basics of coding before ******* things up.
regards
Thank you for this tut I've been looking for something like this for my theme I'm working on.
http://shop.technologx.com

How do I fix the icon alignment & how can I make it wider like the screenshot bellow?

[Image: Gwlt8p1.png] <-- Like this

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-04-22%20at%208.19.4...thlxh6.png] <-- My issue
edit the content of the dropdown box to fit your liking
(2016-04-22, 08:10 PM)Technologx Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for this tut I've been looking for something like this for my theme I'm working on.
http://shop.technologx.com

How do I fix the icon alignment & how can I make it wider like the screenshot bellow?

[Image: Gwlt8p1.png] <-- Like this

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-04-22%20at%208.19.4...thlxh6.png] <-- My issue

(2016-04-26, 03:22 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]edit the content of the dropdown box to fit your liking

^ This would be the solution.
Just play with the css by aligning the icons to the desired side, be it right or left.
And expand the width of the box and make 2 divs with width of 50% each would give a 2 column layout.
I have done such for few themes.
Thanks for replies Smile
happy coding
regards
Pages: 1 2