MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I add Admin & Mod to Footer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I can't get my head round this but how can I add the Admin and Mod links to the footer of the page for the users that are only Admin and Mods?

I want to be able to put it down the bottom with this code:

<div class="bottommenu">
				<div>
					<span class="smalltext"><a href="{$mybb->settings['contactlink']}">{$lang->bottomlinks_contactus}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a> | <a href="#top">{$lang->bottomlinks_returntop}</a> | <a href="#content">{$lang->bottomlinks_returncontent}</a> | <a href="<archive_url>">{$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication">{$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a></span>
				</div>
			</div>
			</div>

BUMP!
Bumping within 24 hours doesn't make sense because these messages are merged with the previous without changing the post time.

You mention the Administrator and the Moderator. But there can be more of those, how to choose which one must be displayed?

You can already show moderators in the index and forumdisplay pages through the AdminCP -> Configuration (settings) -> Forum Home Options.
The moderator and admin links are output as part of the welcome_block. If you want to take them out of that block you will need a plugin or you can use Template Conditionals Plugin to hide the links based on usergroups.
Yeah but I don't know the coding for it to be put in the footer but I know where it goes if you know what I mean because the Mod and Admin links aren't anywhere on the Forum
$admincplink and $modcplink are evaluated in lines 456 and 461 of glopal.php, respectively.

When you put these in de footer template like this:

<ul class="menu bottom_links">
				{$contact_us}
				<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a></li>
				<li><a href="#top">{$lang->bottomlinks_returntop}</a></li>
				<li><a href="<archive_url>">{$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a></li>
				<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication">{$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a></li>
				{$modcplink}
				{$admincplink}
			</ul>

Then the links show up in the footer. But only as text, how to get them formatted like in the header must be found out.