MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not really sure what this is called, but this is about the best I can explain it. I wanted to add the MyAlerts program, but it wouldn't seem to work considering my username thing has a dropdown box and so on, but here's my explanation on what I'd like.

This is what it looks like current:

[Image: gR6ZGP2.png]

This is what I'd like for it to look like:

[Image: ewEgnql.png]

Here is an image of the part this is located on:

[Image: kM35zjC.png]

Or if there's a way to make MyAlerts show up over there with the links I'd appreciate that also if someone could help me.
{$myalerts_headericon} is added in header_welcomeblock_member template. it is located next to user CP link
you can move that {$myalerts_headericon} variable to another location (out of ul li tags) within the template
I'll try that and get back with you. Thanks.

(2015-07-08, 01:10 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]{$myalerts_headericon} is added in header_welcomeblock_member template. it is located next to user CP link
you can move that {$myalerts_headericon} variable to another location (out of ul li tags) within the template

Do you know of any way on how to get in beside the UserCP dropdown box and to make it say just "Alerts"?

[Image: hklIN6A.png]
provide forum url & a test user account so that someone can check it
http://encorersps.com/forums/index.php

user: test account
password: test123
please put back theme coder's copyright and PM me purchasing proof of the theme.