MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show HTML code if user is logged in.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB community I am asking this here my search has brought up no results. I was wondering how I might make a certain HTML code appear when a user is logged in? Do not want guests to see it the code uses the following format that I want inserted
<script></script>

Edit: Sorry if this is the wrong section for this.
what exactly is the content of that script tag ? does it work by putting anywhere on the page ?
(2015-07-08, 06:27 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what exactly is the content of that script tag ? does it work by putting anywhere on the page ?

it is a code I want to appear on every single page I tried adding it to the header it works but my problem is guests see it this is the actual code its the SKYSA bar. I don't want guests to be able to see my skysa bar

<-- snip -->
you can try adding that code at the bottom of header_welcomeblock_member template
(2015-07-08, 06:45 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try adding that code at the bottom of header_welcomeblock_member template

would that only show if user is logged in?
^ yes.
(2015-07-08, 06:55 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ yes.

thanks it worked perfectly