MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8] Bermain - responsive theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, I've for sell "Bermain" theme. 
Description:
This is responsive - ie is customized for the mobile version. Created is in dark colours. It is possible to edit styles for a minor fee.
Demo & Screens:

[attachment=34601][attachment=34602][attachment=34603]

*live demo - click to open - You should change language and theme for english language.
[Image: qhB8C.jpg]

PM message and mail - [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Payment & price:
Only PayPal - $7.
License:
After buying style use it is allowed in one forum and spaces non-remission / resale to third parties.
Looks nice, performs well one multiple devices:
[attachment=34613]
(2015-07-10, 03:10 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice, performs well one multiple devices:
Thanks for your feedback!
I invite you to buy!
Feel free to purchase! Somewhat refreshed look and added responsiveness for all subpages!
I encourage you to purchase!
English version?
At any time I can translate fragments. I had to do some things and I did it on the Polish version and the English still did not update, so as you need - this problem does not exist.
Demo link isn't working, I'm getting a 'ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT'
btw what's Bermain mean? remind me of Bahasa Indonesia
(2015-08-31, 08:15 AM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]Demo link isn't working, I'm getting a 'ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT'
Now it is working.

(2015-08-31, 10:56 AM)zukro Wrote: [ -> ]btw what's Bermain mean? remind me of Bahasa Indonesia
Name accidental. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3