MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Panel Theme Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello so I am having a problem with Emerald ACP theme for mybb the login screen looks like the image below and if I login then out the emerald login theme appears but why not on login page and also if I refresh the logout page it goes white as well here is the Image below. any way of fixing in? I also posted an image of what login is suppose to look like

[Image: Screenshot-5-.png]

[Image: Screenshot-6-.png]
What's your default ACP theme set in Configuration?
(2015-07-09, 10:20 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]What's your default ACP theme set in Configuration?

My default ACP theme is Emerald got no other ACP theme

Edit: I know its not a huge problem but I do pride myself in themeĀ and design on my website.

Edit 2: its only the login the theme for the panel part works perfectly.
So you removed the default theme? Why? Try readding it and check whether the styling will be default.
(2015-07-10, 01:09 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]So you removed the default theme? Why? Try readding it and check whether the styling will be default.

Thanks for the response the default theme is still there I never removed it not sure what to try should I try readding default by deleting it?

Edit: Deleted and readded default theme problem is sorta solved still having problem where when I logout it goes to Emerald theme login page but when I refresh it uses the original mybb login I don't understand why its going that.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-166421.html - feel free to share your opinion if you want it to be fixed.