MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoMobile Plugin and My Advertisements help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use gomobile and my advertisements plugin in my website. Now when I check my website using mobile phone all advertisements disappear. I shows ads using my advertisements plugin. 

My other problem is when I use side box plugin its says my website is not mobile friendly. 

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks,
Moved to Plugin Support.
(2015-07-09, 06:17 AM)freeeducation365 Wrote: [ -> ]I use gomobile and my advertisements plugin in my website. Now when I check my website using mobile phone all advertisements disappear. I shows ads using my advertisements plugin.

uninstall the My Advertisement Plugin and then reinstall it and try to put the ad codes from the Admin Control Panel .

Can we have Side box plugin Url ?
(2015-07-09, 12:50 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-09, 06:17 AM)freeeducation365 Wrote: [ -> ]I use gomobile and my advertisements plugin in my website. Now when I check my website using mobile phone all advertisements disappear. I shows ads using my advertisements plugin.

uninstall the My Advertisement Plugin and then reinstall it and try to put the ad codes from the Admin Control Panel .

Can we have Side box plugin Url ?

Thanks for your reply. I tried uninstalling and reinstall. Same problem occured. 

This is side box plugin I am using http://mods.mybb.com/view/sidebox
Can someone help me please