MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just working on a new theme, was wondering what everyone thought about it. I'm trying to achieve a subtle light tone to the theme for the site Smile. Comments appreciated.

Screenshots
Index Page - http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9100/indexmf0.gif

A live demo cane be seen by clicking here.
Pics?
Tikitiki Wrote:Pics?

I think he means on his Pixel Labs site.
Sorry about that Tikitiki, Dale linked to the site which has the current theme Toungue. I added it into my original post as well as a link to the screenshot of the index page Smile.
I like the shade of blue you've used, although I'm noticing some missing images?
Tikitiki Wrote:I like the shade of blue you've used, although I'm noticing some missing images?
Yep, I haven't uploaded alot of the images yet Smile.
Nice theme .. but make a seperator between who is online and the foum legend.. for a sec you can't distinguish between them and USE MY PLUGIN for thatToungue LOL
zaher1988 Wrote:Nice theme .. but make a seperator between who is online and the foum legend.. for a sec you can't distinguish between them and USE MY PLUGIN for thatToungue LOL
Thanks for the comments and note, I edited the template Toungue. But I'll stick it out with the simple template edit Wink.
Good looking theme Wink
Jag100 Wrote:Good looking theme Wink
Thanks Jag Toungue. All remaining images have been uploaded Big Grin.