MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steam Account Status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone help me out? It doesn't show anything when, whenever I try to input a steamID it says input only numbers...
Too bad it didn't work for me. No steam status appear on my postbit or profile. However, i did all steps. Prop something wrong in cron, cron file.

I would suggest that you explain it better, like what exactly is the path you have to give on the cron job command, in your php file there is fid, which is the custom profile field id, i guess you need to change those, it would be nice when you explain that too.
This would have been an amazing addition to my forum, but like others have said, this tutorial is, badly written.

It doesn't explain that you need to change the cron to point to your new php file. It doesn't explain you will need to upload the php file with "require 'YOUR FORUM LINK'" and that the default assumes you placed your file in a certain place and that your forum is /forum on your website. Various other issues too, and I just cannot get this to work. Great idea, thank you for your contribution, but it's just not clear enough.
Does anyone have better instructrions for this?
Pages: 1 2