MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] [Avatar on forumdisplay and index] Moved Post Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I just installed this plugin and I was wondering if any of you could help me with something.

Before I had the plugin installed my post icons would show in the second column, now my post icons are showing in the first column beneath the thread status icons.

Example:
[Image: NypFxaV.png]

The issue I'm having is that I want the post icon in the second column instead, and the avatar removed. The problem is, whenever I disable the avatar in the "Avatar on Threads: Shows owners avatar on threadlist" option, the post icon stays in the first column.

Example:
[Image: KWCuGDz.png]

Thanks for reading.
can we have your forum url so that someone can check it
(2015-07-12, 03:56 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can we have your forum url so that someone can check it

Sure thing!
forumdisplay_thread template should have below content at the beginning
<tr class="inline_row">
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>

search_results_threads_thread template should contain below content at the beginning
<tr class="inline_row">
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>

And search_results_posts_post template should consist of below content at the beginning
<tr class="inline_row">
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}">&nbsp;</span></td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
Issue is completely fixed, thanks a lot .m.