MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help about htaccess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help me my htaccess not working
With
000webhost
I want to enable mod rewrite url but i get 404 error..
My htaccess file..
Options -MultiViews +FollowSymlinks -Indexes

#
# If mod_security is enabled, attempt to disable it.
# - Note, this will work on the majority of hosts but on
#   MediaTemple, it is known to cause random Internal Server
#   errors. For MediaTemple, please remove the block below
#

# Turn off mod_security filtering.
 SecFilterEngine Off

# The below probably isn't needed, but better safe than sorry.
 SecFilterScanPOST Off

#
# MyBB "search engine friendly" URL rewrites
# - Note, for these to work with MyBB please make sure you have
#   the setting enabled in the Admin CP and you have this file
#   named .htaccess
#

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^forum-([0-9]+)\.html$ forumdisplay.php?fid=$1 [L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^forum-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html$ forumdisplay.php?fid=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1 [L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-lastpost\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=lastpost [L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-nextnewest\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=nextnewest [L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-nextoldest\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=nextoldest [L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-newpost\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=newpost [L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-post-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&pid=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^post-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?pid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^announcement-([0-9]+)\.html$ announcements.php?aid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^user-([0-9]+)\.html$ member.php?action=profile&uid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?calendar=$1 [L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)-month-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?calendar=$1&year=$2&month=$3 [L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)-month-([0-9]+)-day-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=dayview&calendar=$1&year=$2&month=$3&day=$4 [L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-week-(n?[0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=weekview&calendar=$1&week=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^event-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=event&eid=$1 [L,QSA]

SetEnv SEO_SUPPORT 1

#
# If Apache is compiled with built in mod_deflade/GZIP support
# then GZIP Javascript, CSS, HTML and XML so they're sent to
# the client faster.
#

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript text/css text/html text/xml

Without rewritebase / 
Its working at my  other forum that hosted at an other hosting
But at 000webhost i get 404 error..
Free web hosts place a lot of restrictions on your service.
?????
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> view php info --> search for mod_rewrite - is it shown in loaded modules section ?
Basically I wouldn't use 000 web hosts at all. Servers are over crowded and so many restrictions are placed on your account. Once you move hosts you will find that you will have a much better service.
(2015-07-12, 04:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> view php info --> search for mod_rewrite - is it shown in loaded modules section ?

Yes mod_rwrite shown in loaded modules...
^ hmm., what is the need of quoting post from another topic which is unrelated with this topic ?
(2015-07-12, 05:57 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]Basically I wouldn't use 000 web hosts at all. Servers are over crowded and so many restrictions are placed on your account. Once you move hosts you will find that you will have a much better service.

I know but i want to use free webhost if you know any other and best free host plz tell..

(2015-07-12, 06:13 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ hmm., what is the need of quoting post from another topic which is unrelated with this topic ?

Sorry for that..

???..................

Any one know.?